Stainless steel receiver, removable inspection ports for service on each side. Raised face for zero headspace issues. Available in all wood qualities. 26 - 34" barrels. 12ga only. Vent rib. Completely modular shotgun. Screw-in chokes with stepped breech face. Heavy reinforced action. Completely machined from solid material.
STARTING PRICE: $5,995.00
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
1. Receiver machined from a solid billet of 416 aircraft grade stainless steel. During the machine process they are stress relieved and then finish hardened for 24 hours using the plasma nitrate method which is used in aircraft manufacturing. This specialized hardening adds durability and longevity that is unheard of in the gun industry.
2. Barrels are machined from 4140 steel, and over-bored to .736 bore diameter. Precision honed on machines for the G1 to achieve precise concentric bore.
3. 2 ¾” chambers with extended long forcing cones for reduced recoil.
4. Ventilated top ribs are tapered from 10mm to 8mm with center channel for instant sight picture alignment.
5. The ribs are installed using bronze brazing and laser welding with high point of impact for constant target visibility.
6. Extended long receiver for added strength.
7. Unique enclosed and raised breech face for zero head space issues and added strength.
8. Gun is completely modular. You can purchase an adjustable stock, or get a personally fit stock or barrel set from the factory.
9. Adjustable muzzle loop, for customizing point of impact.
10. Available with special under forend barrel weight fixture to adjust handling balance.
11. Unique inspection and lubrication windows on each side of frame.
12. Available release trigger.
13. Available bottom single trap option. Adjustable comb option.
14. Approximate weight 9lb 3oz.
15. Choke tubes and wrench supplied.
16. Connecticut Shotgun remains a custom shotgun manufacturing company.
17. We maintain the largest inventory of black and Turkish walnut for high grade guns. We can offer virtually any grade of wood (for additional cost).
18. Standard Galazan recoil pad with catch proof hard top specially made for the gun.
19. All guns are hand checkered.
20. Every engraving option is available.
21. Barrel lengths available from 26”-34”.
22. Standard trigger pull is 3 ½lb to 4lb.
23. Trigger is single selective.
24. Large ergonomic paddle top lever.
25. Every gun is proof tested, function tested, and shot for point of impact.
26. Made entirely in the USA. Manufactured at one facility in New Britain, Connecticut.
27. Many coats of oil finish.