- Ideal wearing properties for damp, colder days – the entrapped air present in the virgin wool acts like an insulating layer. At the same time the wool can absorb moisture (up to one third of its own weight) without it feeling wet.
- Heavyweight knit wool sweater with synthetic velour patches at the shoulders and at the underside of the forearms.
- Doubled over cuffs, hem, and knitted seam tape (to reinforce the shoulder seams), all help the sweater maintain its original shape.
- Easy care – the sweater's virgin wool is dirt resistant; odors disappear by airing it out, wrinkles dissipate by hanging it up.
- If this sweater manages to become heavily soiled, simply clean it in lukewarm water with your washing machine's wool program.
- Originating mainly from South America and Australia, the wool is woven in Italy and Eastern Europe by German companies. The twisted yarns are then processed in Germany into this high quality sweater.
- Color: olive
- 100% pure virgin wool
Unisex cut (straight, roomy fit)