The CSMC Christian Hunter is a British-inspired high grade shotgun made in two different models. The side-by-side Christian Hunter features an Anson & Deeley boxlock action, scalloped frame, southgate ejectors, platform lump barrels, detachable inspection plate, and a variety of engraving options. Each frame is also scaled to the gauges of 12, 16, 20, 28, and .410 gauge.
The CSMC Christian Hunter is a true custom made gun from the top talent from Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company. A true world class shotgun made to a very familiar style and handmade to the highest quality.
“Visually, the Christian Hunter is a certain triumph – but what of its performance in the field? Thankfully it is just as good to shoot as it is to look at.”
- Alex Flint
Shooting Gazette, September 2017
- $12,500.00 - Rose & Scroll with Case Hardening
- $13,500.00 - Deluxe Grade Ornamental Engraving
"I just wanted to let you both know how pleased I am with the shotgun you built for me. It is everything I had hoped for and more. The wood is incredible. It is an honor for me to own what I feel is a piece of history. To own a side by side of this beauty, quality and have it made in the tradition of the New England gunmakers. I am a New Englander (from Maine), and am pleased that Connecticut Shotgun is making such a positive impact on the industry. Please thank those who were involved in building my gun."
- Dave Cobb
CHRISTIAN HUNTER FEATURES
- Single or Double Trigger
- Straight Grip, Long Tang Pistol Grip, or Semi-Pistol Grip
- Barrel Lengths: 26” - 30”
- Choke Tubes Or Fixed
- Chokes Available
- Automatic Safety
- Stock Dimensions: 14 ¼” or 14 ¾” x 1 ⅜” x 2 ½”
- Hard Rubber Butt Plate or Recoil Pad (No Additional Charge)
- Checkered Butt, Skeleton Butt, Heel & Toe Plates, or Leather Covered Pad (Additional Charge)