Galazan™ has purchased all of the manufacturing machinery, tooling, and parts for the Winchester Model 21 double barrel shotgun from the U.S. Repeating Arms Corporation, New Haven, CT. Contact us for factory original parts, barrels, stocks, etc. for this American classic. Call us if your Model 21 is in need of repair. Galazan™ is the Factory Repair Center for Winchester Model 21s.
We also offer brand new Winchester Model 21 custom grade shotguns. Available in virtually any gauge or style. These guns are built by us and delivered through U.S. Repeating Arms. They are Grand American and above quality guns. Additionally we have a number of used and rebuilt Model 21s available in all gauges, configurations, and styles. We can also complete these guns to your custom dimensions and engraving patterns. In our capacity as the Custom Shop for the Winchester Model 21, we will record any work performed on these guns with the Winchester museum in Cody, Wyoming.
C.S.M.C. & WINCHESTER MODEL 21 REPAIR
- Reblue receiver including trigger guard, forend trigger plate, and all screws and pins - $650.00.
- Reblue barrels, polishing included - $700.00. Removal of heavy pitting or rust to be billed at an hourly rate
- Repair single trigger malfunction - $550.00, includes parts.
- Leather Covered Pads, add approximately 1" to the length of pull. Installed, including pad. Style 1, 2 and 3 - $600.00.
- Refinish wood and re-cut standard or custom checkering on forend and butt stock - $550.00. Each additional forend - $275.00. 'A' Carved Wood - $800.00, 'B' Carved Wood - $1,000.00.
- Strip and relay loose ribs and blue - $1,100.00.
- Install new 12, 16, or 20 gauge barrel - $6,500.00, 28 & .410 barrels quoted.
- Other work will be quoted, please write or call!