- All-purpose hunting knife with extraordinary stability and full tang construction.
- The full tang blade is made of non-stainless Damascus steel, recycled from the barrel of a Glock® 35 .40 caliber gun.
- The steel was manufactured by Markus Balbach, a German blacksmith, and was folded to 320 layers by using old traditional handcraft.
- The bolsters are made of the same Damascus steel and the handle itself is made of mammoth molar rind.
- The light brow-colored sheath is made of traditionally crafted saddle leather. Solely vegetable tanning materials are used during the tanning process. The leather is re-tanned in drums over a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each knife is unique and comes with a serial number
- Total length – 9.25 inches (235 mm)
- Blade length – 4.53 inches (115 mm)
- Blade strength – 0.18 inches (4.5 mm)
- Pattern: Wild Damascus
Disclaimer: None of our knives are produced with elephant ivory, but is derived from Mammoth. This is in accordance with recent United States legislation banning the commercial trade of elephant ivory.