- Hand-stamped, sewn and processed from experienced saddlers Germany and Hungary, its beauty is unsurpassed.
- The seams, hand-stitched according to professional standards, take eight times longer to complete compared with a riveted fastening.
- In the traditional design of a hunting shoulder bag, the shoulder strap goes around the entire bag for added stability when carrying heavy loads.
- 5 separate interior pockets (also suitable for ammunition)
- The pockets close almost silently with a magnetic fastener
- Color: brown
- Dimensions: 10.3" x 7.8" x 5.1" (26 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm)
- 100% robust bison – each piece is unique
- Tanned in the traditional way by descendants of Native Americans with the help of steppe grasses and barks.